KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills, technology, and retaining top performers
- The conflict-of-interest system implementation is still in progress.
- The search for the Director of Research Development is in the interview stage. This position will facilitate the creation of complex, multi-disciplinary research proposals centered on the four strategic initiatives.
KU-KUMC Collaboration: pursue system improvements that enhance cross-campus activities
- The budget for the comprehensive research administration system was approved by campus leadership.
- The bi-campus group outlining systems and data that support research administration at each campus met. The system list and roadmap for each campus was reviewed and partially finalized. The next steps include policy review and data synchronization/alignment to facilitate cross-campus research activity and reporting.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- The plan to revamp the current RGS website is finalized. The selection process for a consultant to revamp the KUCTC website is in the final stages.