KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- The Design Review Committee has approved a change to the campus SSC model. For SSC related services, the Institute for Policy & Social Research (IPSR) will align with the Life Span SSC that is scheduled for a spring 2014 implementation.
- The results of the Customer Satisfaction Survey have been posted.
- An executive summary of the research process flows related to SSCs was presented to RGS leadership.
- A subset of the SSC implementation team met with representatives from Huron and Information Technology to compile requirements for the 3G (GRA, GTA, GA) processes in ImageNow.
- Several individuals from the SSC team and RGS visited UC-Berkeley to discuss their SSC model.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Karla Williams hosted a roles and responsibilities meeting with Wave 2 Chairs/Directors. The purpose of this meeting is to communicate the services provided by the SSC, introduce SSC staff to chairs, provide information related to contacting the SSC, etc.
- Karla Williams and Kristi Thompson continued meeting individually with Wave 2 chairs/directors to discuss departmental specific needs.
- The SSC implementation team continues to plan for the Wave 2 go-live on July 1st.
- Training sessions for the Wave 2 staff were scheduled. Staff training will occur the first 3-4 weeks of July.
- Associate Dean Bob Goldstein and Mark Reynolds started meeting with the Chairs/Directors from Wave 4 that will shift staff to the SSC.