Consolidate FO and Housing Maintenance Staff: capitalize on economies of scale
- Continued meetings with Operations to discuss FS OOE budget and options for reductions and increases in efficiency
- Director currently attending Big 12 Facilities Conference
- Vacant Plumbing Supervisor position offered and accepted by Dennis Madere; to start June 23rd
- Identified and communicated GU positions to transfer to 580 funding
Performance Management: implement cultural change to improve staff engagement
- Completed first class of FS Safety – 3 training completed; more classes to follow
- Annual steam shut-down successful with many necessary repairs completed
Zone Maintenance: develop system to reduce supervisory staff and improve efficiency
- Continued efforts to optimize PM maintenance. Now that work orders are automatically generated, we are working with zones and shops to optimize these automations to increase efficient assignment and completion.
- Housing zones rapidly increasing efforts to prepare for summer camps and schedule repairs in available housing spaces
Energy Reduction and Sustainability: execute plan with incentives for participation
- No major updates to report during this reporting period
- PM stats to date: 1,410 automatically generated PM work orders. 252 different Preventive Maintenance Setups. 66 of those PMs have associated routes – multiple assets per PM for increased worker efficiency.
- 6,532 total assets entered to date. New entries for Electric Meters with plans to integrate meter data into Maximo. Other meters planned for possible future integrations.
- Zones continuing to turn in Air Handler information. Coordinating with central HVAC to ensure Metasys nomenclature is part of HVAC asset records.