KU's Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- No new updates
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
- Continue discussion for Image Now signature authority for effort reports
- Begin discussion for Image Now Researcher Separation Checklist and sabbatical leaves list
- Workflow in Image Now for additional pay forms with Provost Office
- Research Center portal in development and on schedule for fall deployment
- Animal Care Unit redesign on schedule for June deployment
- Several updates to the KUIC site, including a blog to be deployed by fall
- RIS has received requests to update the ACUOHP application. Amanda Henry has been gathering requirements and is working with Central IT to ensure a compliant and user-centric update. Deployment is TBD.
- Bill Saltmarsh continues to work with Huron on the AR and Billing implementation. His focus is pre and post transaction QA queries.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- Continue discussions with SSC on processes and improvements in communication, expectations
- Begin search for 3 post award grant specialists
- Integration of CITI and e-compliance on track for deployment in July/August. This will allow Research Integrity to move away from Rocket Ready and allow researchers to use a familiar tool. Single Sign On testing for both campuses is complete and successful. Richard Walker is aligning resources to ensure courses are ready, documentation is complete, and communications are consistent.
- Bill Saltmarsh continues to lead the KUCR QA group. This group addresses QA at various levels by reviewing queries, designing new queries, and ensuring each data point has an owner.