KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Staff that will shift from the School of Education and the Achievement and Assessment Institute (AAI) to the Education, Social, and Biobehavioral SSC (ESB-SSC) on August 3rd were identified. They are:
- Carole Vrbas, Education
- Delores Barnard, Education
- Kim Glass, AAI
- Kathy Jansen, AAI
- Pam Morris, AAI
- Ruthie Hatfield, Education
- Sheryl Lang, AAI
- The process review was completed with AAI and the School of Education.
- Sara Crangle, Compliance Coordinator within the Office of Research, was hired as the Research Manager for the Pharmacy & Biomedical Research SSC (PBR-SSC). Kelly Blackburn, Senior Grants and Contracts Administrator within the Office of Research and Technology Transfer at Wichita State, was hired as the Research Manager for the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC (ESB-SSC).
- Summer Pay Confirmation Reports were sent to faculty that have pay in the summer. Feedback was mostly positive. A group of stakeholders met to discuss ways in which the process could be improved next year.