U Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The SSC implementation team has been focusing on the three SSC go-lives described below.
- The staff that will transition to the Campus Administration & Operations SSC for Wave 2 were selected in preparation for go-live. The staff members and their home departments are:
- Krissie Druen, Information Technology
- Cynthia Davis, Army ROTC
- Sara Gillahan, Graduate Studies
- Dina Lutz, Public Safety
- Robert Racy, Continuing Education
- Teresa Reiter, Office of Research
- Carla Young, Information Technology
- The Center for Research on Learning has become a center within the Life Span Institute. The Biobehavioral & Social Research SSC will provide support to CRL and Barbara Babcock has transitioned to this SSC as an HR Coordinator.
- The staff that will transition to the Biomedical Research SSC from the Higuchi Biosciences Center were selected: Kathy Kiefer, Faith Gorden, Sandra Holland, Penny Anderson, Aimee Bergmann, Emily Ramsey, Diane Bracciano, and Peggy Huey. Peggy Williams, currently at the Recruitment and Onboarding Center, will transition to the BR-SSC in time for go-live.