Construction Strategic Sourcing: develop capability with unified purchasing group
- Managed strategic equipment/material purchases for summer projects.
- Developed construction strategic sourcing contract language; coordinated with legal counsel and KU Endowment Association on adopting the language.
Financial Management Best Practices: design processes to enhance KU's buying power
- Coordinated with legal counsel and KUEA on proposed construction audit contract clauses.
- Conducted facility assessment capital budgeting workshop, in which high-level administrators determined global priorities for allocating funding to address deferred maintenance issues.
Construction Management Best Practices: develop Unit and integrate with KU Master Plan
- Advertised for HVAC Worker Senior.
- Continued refining key performance indicators report.
- Performed fee analysis, submitted to Comptroller’s Office for approval of updated fees.
- Coordinated with Business Operations Service Center on FY2013 ending balance and requested transfer of site construction equipment to Facilities Services pursuant to the site crew transfer effective June 9.
- Coordinated with Facilities Services on street repairs.
- Participated in campus master planning work sessions and meetings.