Enhanced Budgeteer Role:
- Implementation of FMW / BudCast expected to provide basis for higher level discussions with budget officers and KU central administration.
- Initial wave of training sessions for budget officers and central staff has been completed; over 110 campus staff have participated.
- Training was provided to CLAS SSC, wave 2, during the week of July 15.
- While the first wave of training has been completed, specialized training and desk side coaching continue for all staff.
Redesign KU's Annual Budget Process: encompass all sources of funding
- Status of the FMW/BudCast implementation:
- Continued development on the All Funds Budget template to be utilized in future budget calls.
- Budget Office website now includes information concerning BudCast.
- FY 2014 working budget completed – information loaded to KU Financial system.
- FY 2014 UBUD reporting – expected to be available to campus by Friday 07/26.
- FY 2014 BudCast – expected to be available to campus by Friday 07/26.
- All reporting systems to include new OOE categories for FY 2014 budgeting and expenditure tracking.
Create Budgetary Incentives: to grow enrollment & sponsored research, rewarding accountability
- No new updates