KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Preparation continued for the August 3rd support transition of the School of Education and the Achievement and Assessment Institute into the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC.
- Support for the Animal Care Unit transitioned to the Pharmacy & Biomedical Research SSC (PBR-SSC).
- Completed the process review for the Core Service Laboratories, which will transition to the PBR-SSC in October.
- A kickoff meeting with the leadership from the School of Pharmacy was scheduled for August.
- Additional training videos were outlined to expand the SSC training program.