U’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- This project is complete, but progress will continue to be tracked.
- “Thursday Research Topics” session on Cost Share and Matching Processes (44 in-person attendees and more have viewed online)
- Hosted National Council of University Research Administrators (NCURA) webinar on Uniform Guidance implementation
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
- RIS is introducing a process to streamline QA queries reporting. Instead of QA owners receiving emailed reports which may or may not contain data, queries will be run by Production Control to a network location. Using JeffNet and Crystal reports to send files with >0 records, QA owners will know that a received file needs review. Three QA queries are being used for proof of concept with plans for several more in the near future.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- This project is complete.