KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- Project complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The Communication Ambassadors met on Thursday, January, 9. The slides are available here: http://cfe.ku.edu/ssc/documents.php.
- The SSC implementation team met with leadership from IPSR, LSI, and the staff from the Biobehavioral and Social Research SSC to review and confirm the processes that will be used starting on February 3.
- Pat Kuester’s first day as the director the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) was January 6. Pat Kuester and Jason Hornberger began meeting with the units that will be supported by the CAO-SSC to discuss implementation strategy and timeline.
- Leadership from the LAS-SSC met with staff from the Comptroller’s Office to discuss the pilot of the new AR/Billing module and its impact on the SSCs.
- The SSC started working with the Office of Institutional Research & Planning to build transactional and metric dashboards.