Enhanced Budgeteer Role:
- Implementation of FMW / BudCast expected to provide basis for higher level discussions with budget officers and KU central administration.
- Training sessions with budget officers and central staff continue. As of 01/17/2013, six sessions have been conducted and over 70 campus staff have participated. Group training sessions with one-on-one desk side training to follow. Rollout will continue through January 2013.
Redesign KU's Annual Budget Process: encompass all sources of funding
- Status of the FMW/BudCast implementation:
- Continued development on the All Funds Budget template to be utilized in future budget calls
- Demonstration of BudCast to deans and vice provosts at 01/17/2013 Leadership Council
- FY 2014 Budget Call
- Budget Officers for deans and vice provosts are working on FY 2013 and FY 2014 spending plan summaries
- Discussions have been scheduled by the Provost's Office
Create Budgetary Incentives: to grow enrollment & sponsored research, rewarding accountability
- No current updates