KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Completed the process review for the first wave of the Engineering, Technology, & Environment (ETE) SSC.
- Held the second ETE-SSC leadership team meeting with Engineering and separately Research. Finalized the SSC staffing levels for wave 1.
- Had an initial meeting with a furniture vendor and DCM to outfit the space in Eaton Hall for the ETE-SSC. The first wave of staff will transition on March 14th and the space should be ready.
- Met with HR and Research to begin planning for the second round of the Summer Pay Collection system and process. The goal is to have the system available for data entry the first week of March with a number of enhancements.