KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Activity Assessments were administered for the schools of Business, Journalism, Social Welfare, and Pharmacy, as well as the Achievement & Assessment Institute.
- The Summer Salary Working Group met to finalize requirements for the summer pay collection process.
- The Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) implementation team met with the Libraries to conduct a process review. Support for the Libraries will be provided by the CAO-SSC starting 2/16/15.
- The following name changes were made to account for the new SSC model:
- Liberal Arts & Sciences SSC is now College & Professional Schools SSC (CPS-SSC)
- Biomedical Research SSC is now Pharmacy & Biomedical Research SSC (PBR-SSC)
- Biobehavioral & Social Research SSC is now Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC (ESB-SSC)
- Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) will retain its name.
- The SSC that will support the School of Engineering, the engineering related research centers, the Biodiversity Institute, and the two surveys has not yet been named.
The updated timeline as a result of the new SSC model is available here: http://ssc.ku.edu/ku-model-timeline