KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- “Thursday Research Topics” meeting on Uniform Guidance Update (64 in-person attendees; more viewed online)
- Held two bi-campus meetings on addressing the Uniform Guidance regulations going into effect 12/26/14.
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) in underway for the redesigned Animal Care & User Occupational Health Program utility. Representatives from the offices of Research Integrity, Research Information Systems, and Student Health Services are working to test the newly designed front end and associated administrative functions. Deployment is scheduled for February.
- Login updates for e-compliance have been put into place to support recent SIMS updates. Users with accounts at both KUL and KUMC can now select which campus to authenticate against.
- Updates to effort reporting in order to reduce burden: updated frequency of student cards from 12 times per year to three, and added PI name to payroll lines for easier routing.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
No new updates