Enhanced Budgeteer Role:
- Implementation of FMW / BudCast expected to provide basis for higher level discussions with budget officers and KU central administration.
- Training sessions with budget officers and central staff continue; as of 02/01/2013, over 80 campus staff have participated. Group training sessions have been completed. Specialized training and desk-side coaching continue.
Redesign KU's Annual Budget Process: encompass all sources of funding
- Status of the FMW/BudCast implementation:
- Continued development on the All Funds Budget template to be utilized in future budget calls
- FY 2014 Budget Call
- Budget Officers for deans and vice provosts continue to work on FY 2013 and FY 2014 spending plan summaries
- Discussions have been scheduled by the Provost Office
Create Budgetary Incentives: to grow enrollment & sponsored research, rewarding accountability
- No current updates