KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The Biobehavioral & Social Research (BSR) SSC went live on February 3rd and Cindy Nau hosted a welcome breakfast for BSR staff.
- The SSC implementation team hosted a training session for the Program Assistants in IPSR and LSI. Topics covered: how to contact the SSC, processes within the SSC, roles & responsibilities, etc.
- First round interviews for the Biomedical Research (BR) SSC were completed.
- Pat Kuester and her search committee completed first round interviews with candidates for the Campus Administration & Operations (CAO) SSC finance & HR managers.
- The SSC implementation team conducted several more activity assessments with groups that will be supported by the CAO-SSC. The staffing proposal for wave 1 is being prepared for the CAO Leadership Team. The target go-live date for wave 1 is April 7th.
- SSC leadership attended several process improvement and metric related meetings for AR/Billing, ImageNow, BudCast, and 3G (graduate student appointments and tuition sponsorships).