KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- SSC and Library leadership finalized the transition plan for staff moving into the CAO-SSC. The staff selected from the Libraries are Kristin Vickers and Jo Nell Proctor.
- Planning began for the five professional schools that will be supported by the College & Professional Schools SSC. Leadership teams were formed and the initial meetings were scheduled.
- Requirements for the summer pay collection system were collected and a formal project was opened with Information Technology.
- Renovations started in Carruth O’Leary to make room for the Education, Social, and Biobehavioral SSC. Renovations also started in Strong to make room for the five professional schools joining the College & Professional Schools SSC.