KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- Elena Semyonova-Smith in the Office of Research Post-Award Services became KU-L’s only current Certified Research Administrator (CRA) by studying and passing the rigorous 250 question CRA exam.
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
- KU Procure-to-Pay system changes were reviewed for Uniform Guidance implementation. Enhancements to workflow went into effect February 9th.
- Updated ACUOHP app is set deploy Thursday, February 19th.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- Amanda Henry in Research Information Systems (RIS) has developed a new, dynamic reporting utility within Tableau for Post Award teams and management. On one screen a user can see current posted budget, expense, revenue, encumbrances, various balance calculations, burn rate, over/under budget, etc.
- Held three Uniform Guidance planning meetings to ensure that KU is meeting the new OMB requirements.