Progress made this reporting period:
KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Staff that will shift to the Engineering, Technology & Environment SSC (ETE-SSC) on March 14th for the first wave are:
- Heather Abernathy, Chemical & Petroleum Engineering
- Jennifer Bean, Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets
- Mayumi Crider, Tertiary Oil Recovery Program
- Laurie Funk, Engineering Administration
- Mickie Gillispie, Engineering Grant Support
- Robin Hinman, Information & Telecommunication Technology Center
- Terri Hurtado, Engineering Administration
- Cathy Johnson, Engineering Grant Support
- Danielle McCarville, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- Stephanie Moore, Mechanical Engineering
- Melissa Stouffer, Electrical Engineering & Computer Science
- July 5th was finalized as the date support for the Biodiversity Institute, Kansas Biological Survey, and the Kansas Geological Survey will transition to the ETE-SSC (wave 2). This is also the date support for the School of Social Welfare will transition to the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC (ESB-SSC).
- Jim Hammen, an Accounting Specialist in the Mechanical Engineering department, was hired as the Finance Manager for the ETE-SSC.
Elenor Buffington, Business Manager for the School of Law, was hired as the Research Manager for the ETE-SSC.