Hiring and Recruiting: streamline processes and increase HR workflow implementation
- Finalized purchase of onboarding software.
- Finalized dates for user acceptance testing and training.
- Continued design and integration discussions with vendor.
Job Descriptions: standardize descriptions and create KUL/KUEC salary bands
- Received and began review of recommended job title changes from campus managers. Units requested changes to 33% of the preliminary HR job title assignments.
- Conducted two Town Hall meetings with 110 on-site and 69 remote participants.
- Updated website with current information, including Town Hall materials and recording.
- Began review of CBIZ FLSA designations for jobs.
- Met with managers regarding job title assignments. There were 127 job titles in 8 job families developed during Phase II of the Study.
Performance Management: redesign and implement improved processes
- Invited participation in leadership group.