KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Staff in the Liberal Arts and Sciences SSC that support the Natural Sciences & Mathematics are still going through training.
- The Biobehavioral & Social Research SSC went live on February 3rd. The SSC staff are:
- Kevin Teel, Grant Specialist
- Betty Guder, Grant Specialist
- Deb McAferty, Grant Specialist
- Deb Limones, Grant Specialist
- Josh Myers, Grant Specialist
- Debbie Kramer, HR Coordinator
- Samantha Peterson, Accountant
- The search committee scheduled interviews for the director of the Biomedical Research SSC.
- Pat Kuester, director of the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC) continued to meet with VPs and directors that will receive services from this SSC.
- The implementation team for the Campus Administration & Operations SSC started the Activity Assessment with staff in the relevant departments.