KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- Project complete.
KU Regional Business Centers Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The two research vacancies were filled in preparation for the transition of the Natural Sciences & Math staff to LAS-SSC: David Lytle from RGS and Leslie Hudson from HBC will transition to the LAS-SSC on December 16.
- Interviews were conducted for the Campus Administration & Operations SSC (CAO-SSC). Pat Kuester, currently the Director of Finance and Planning at the KU School of Law, was selected for the position. Pat will transition into her new role on January 6.
- Nick Stevens and Cindy Nau met with IPSR and reviewed the processes that will occur in the Biobehavioral & Social Research SSC (BSR-SSC).
- The BSR-SSC posted an accountant position. The position will close Thursday, December 12.
- Jason Hornberger and Nick Stevens met with leadership from RGS and HBC to discuss the implementation of the Biomedical Research SSC (BR-SSC).