Enhanced Budgeteer Role:
- Training Sessions with budget officers and central staff continue; as of 12/19/2012, four sessions have been conducted and 34 campus staff have participated. Group training sessions with one-on-one desk side training to follow. Rollout will continue through January 2013.
Redesign KU's Annual Budget Process: encompass all sources of funding
- Status of the FMW/BudCast implementation:
- Initial implementation is complete and the tool has been made available to budget officers in the following units: Information Technology, the School of Education, Operations, Provost Office, Student Affairs, Enrollment Management, Shared Service Centers, Academic Affairs, Faculty Development, Diversity & Equity, Research and Graduate Studies, and the School of Business.
- Training and post "Go Live" support will continue through January 2013.
- Financial reports for departments and central administration continue to be developed through January 2013.
- Developing the All Funds Budget template to be utilized in future budget calls.
- Huron staff engaged in these efforts will be working to transition skill set to KU staff.
- FY 2014 Budget Call
- Budget Officers for deans and vice provosts are working on FY 2013 and FY 2014 spending plan summaries.
Create Budgetary Incentives: to grow enrollment & sponsored research, rewarding accountability
- No current updates