Hiring and Recruiting: streamline processes and increase HR workflow implementation
- This project is complete
Job Descriptions: standardize descriptions and create KUL/KUEC salary bands
- Phase III salary and job title changes loaded into HR/Pay for January 2, 2015 paycheck.
- A total of 106 staff in Phase III received salary increases, representing 17% of the 616 staff in Phase III.
- Phase IV project plan completed, including communication plan and projected implementation date of July 5, 2015.
- Started meetings with Phase IV work groups to review/develop job title summaries, required qualifications and salary ranges.
- Phase IV tentatively includes 33 staff who may wish to shift from USS to UPS.
Performance Management: redesign and implement improved processes
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT) completed.
- Training and communication plan finalized and approved by leadership. Finance and Administration has 15 departments with 1100 staff for required training on performance management.
- Identified needed work-around for go-live issues.