Consolidate FO and Housing Maintenance Staff: capitalize on economies of scale
- Met with housing leadership to discuss the warranty versus service call protocol of the scholarship halls.
Performance Management: implement cultural change to improve staff engagement
- Interviewed candidates for the Work Management Manager Position.
- Attended the EAC meeting with the council as well as a follow up meeting with EAC leadership to resolve employee concerns.
- Held a monthly meeting with Steve Levenson to get an update on the safety program and implementation.
- Met with Central Shops leadership to discuss projects and how overall projects were progressing.
- Held recurring meetings with Carol Cooper as well as managers regarding various staffing concerns.
- Prepare list for weather essential employees.
- Welcome Jarrod Sommer as the HVAC Supervisor.
- Begin the annual voluntary Adopt a Family project for the holiday season.
Zone Maintenance: develop system to reduce supervisory staff and improve efficiency
- Discuss Simples Fire Panel Issues with Bob Rombach, David Alvarez and Michael Thomas.
- Attended the ADA meeting to discuss accommodation issues and opportunities.
- Discuss the plan regarding the pilot buildings in the Grainger Project.
- Met with DCM to discuss the implementation of hot work permits and sprinkler impairment notifications for both in house and contracted maintenance work projects.
- Attended the Fire Alarms all projects coordination meeting.
- Met with the steam shop to discuss the after hour boiler alarms.
- Held a zone manager meeting as regularly scheduled.
- Review the Custodial Service Level Agreement to provide the customer with a clear expectation of custodial work.
Energy Reduction and Sustainability: execute plan with incentives for participation
- Welcome Steven Seifert as the new Environmental Technician.
- Met with Callie Long, Barry Swanson, and Shawn Harding to discuss Procurement within FS and the Org Chart, also discuss the budget with Callie.
- Met with Julie Bellucci and Daniel Tabakh to review the possibilities of using Biodiesel soap.
- Met with Julie Bellucci for bi weekly meeting to discuss various projects.