KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The Communication Ambassadors met to discuss the new campus model. View the presentations.
- The Biomedical Research SSC continued working on BudCast grant reports for the PIs they serve.
- SSC leadership met with leadership from the Office of Research to discuss process improvement opportunities.
- The SSC implementation team began preparing for the activity assessment for the rest of campus (less the School of Engineering and its affiliated research centers).
- The Liberal Arts & Sciences SSC completed a satisfaction survey for the principle investigators it supports.