KU’s Research Caliber: strengthen skills and retain top performers
- Held Thursday Research Topics session on Proposal Development (Bob Rummer, Director, Research Development).
- Held two session of “Research Administration 101” and completed the class (42 enrolled; 26 “graduates”-- attended at least 8/10 sessions).
- Conducted Grant Coordinator’s meeting, 108 attendees.
- Amy Patty will join Award Processing Services team on 12/08/14.
- Steering Committee for Uniform Guidance is continuing to meet to address changes that will go into effect 12/26/2014.
Pursue System Improvements: implement tools that increase faculty and administrative efficiency; collaborate with KUMC where feasible
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- Held initial cross campus collaboration meeting for administration with KUMCRI.
- Continuing to train Billing Team on new AR/BI system. Continuing to document business practices and update policies where needed.
- Updating and creating additional desk references and resources for Award Processing Services.