KU's Research Caliber: strengthen skills, technology, and retaining top performers
- The conflict-of-interest system will go-live August 3. Campus wide training opportunities will be available and announced in the coming weeks.
- Bi-campus planning is underway to implement Click Commerce for the Institutional Review Board and the Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee.
KU-KUMC Collaboration: pursue system improvements that enhance cross-campus activities
- The committee that was formed to discuss policy and system consistent/collaboration will meet on August 23rd.
KUCR Efficiency: strengthen operations, processes, and overall effectiveness
- The RGS and KUCTC websites are still in progress.
- Pre-Award, Contracts, and Post-Award were reorganized to align with the departmental groupings of the Shared Service Centers.