KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Activity Assessments for the third wave of the Campus Administration & Operations SSC were completed.
- The implementation team started process reviews for the third wave of the CAO-SSC.
- The project team for the third wave of the CAO-SSC was created.
- SSC leadership met to develop a survey instrument to measure principle investigator satisfaction with SSC services.
- Training for the second wave of CAO and the Biomedical Research SSC continued.
- The SSC is working on a process to implement the new Travel Authorization requirements mandated by the Kansas Department of Administration.