Consolidate FO and Housing Maintenance Staff: capitalize on economies of scale
- Met with the Custodial workgroup to continue discussing staffing levels and shift times as well as to begin drafting input for the SLA with Student Housing and a comprehensive Guide to Services.
- Met with the Administrative workgroup to discuss storeroom processes for both FO and Student Housing, and to outline future state processes for buying, storing, and delivering Student Housing specific items such as furniture and fixtures.
Performance Management: implement cultural change to improve staff engagement
- Held first meeting with KUFIS subgroup to begin outlining an overall implementation plan for Facilities Information Systems, including Maximo and Tririga, as well to define responsibilities and to coordinate activities of the KUFIS and Maximo workgroups.
- Completed second round discussions with the Safety, Communications, and Employee Morale and Recognition focus groups.
Zone Maintenance: develop system to reduce supervisory staff and improve efficiency
- Need to finalize method for selecting Zone Managers.
Energy Reduction and Sustainability: execute plan with incentives for participation
- Collected input from the Energy Workgroup needed to begin drafting the marketing plan. The plan will be communicated to the Steering Committee in mid-April.