Hiring and Recruiting: streamline processes and increase HR workflow implementation
- Focus group meetings were held with research, faculty, and student hourly stakeholders to discuss ramifications of a policy change to disallow back-date offers.
- An HR/Pay system preview was planned to introduce hiring managers to PeopleSoft Talent Acquisition Management and upcoming business process changes.
- Job Descriptions: standardize descriptions and create KUL/KUEC salary bands
- Project scope with Image Now consultants was developed to include position management data with workflow, including position descriptions by July 2012.
- Search began to hire a senior compensation analyst in HR to coordinate the future compensation study and handle the salary administration program.
- Performance Management: redesign and implement improved processes
- A draft policy to establish a probationary period for KU-Lawrence and KUMC unclassified professional and university support staff was reviewed with and supported by staff governance.