KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- Over 100 individuals were trained on the new Summer Pay Collection (SPC) System.
- Renovation of the 3rd floor of Carruth-O’Leary was completed.
- Staff were selected from the 5 professional schools that will be supported by the College & Professional Schools SSC (CPS-SSC) starting April 13th.
- Candice Galindo, School of Business
- Gloria Hopkins, School of Business
- Deb Deering, School of Business
- Waqas Rana, School of Business
- Ashley Lonnberg, School of Law
- Lori Gutsch, School of Law
- A kick-off meeting was held with leadership from the School of Education to begin preparing for their implementation this summer.