Construction Strategic Sourcing: develop capability with unified purchasing group
- Prepared RFP for exterior lighting poles and LED site lighting.
- Drafted RFP for student housing public-private partnership.
- Drafted RFP for project management information system.
Financial Management Best Practices: design processes to enhance KU's buying power
- Oversaw facility assessments performed by consultant with pending deliverables including lifecycle cost analyses and maintenance prioritization recommendations. Evaluated proposals for assessment of additional buildings.
- Communicated with School of Engineering regarding potential grant opportunity linking research with infrastructure improvement.
Construction Management Best Practices: develop Unit and integrate with KU Master Plan
- Conducted monthly KU Construction staff meeting.
- Interviewed for vacant HVAC Worker position.
- Continued developing key performance indicators report.
- Participated in campus master planning steering committee meetings, focus group meetings, and work sessions.