KU Shared Service Center – Build the Foundation: evaluate job functions, redesign business processes, and create training materials
- This project is complete.
KU Regional Shared Service Center Implementation: to streamline job functions and improve business processes
- The first wave of the Engineering, Technology, & Environment (ETE) SSC went live on March 14th. Staff transitioned from the School of Engineering, Center for Environmentally Beneficial Catalysis, Center for Remote Sensing of Ice Sheets, Information & Telecommunication Technology Center, and Tertiary Oil Recovery Program.
- The SSC implementation team held an additional planning meeting with leadership from the School of Social Welfare, which will transition to the Education, Social, & Biobehavioral SSC on July 5th. The process review was completed for this area as well.
- The SSC implementation team held additional planning meetings with leadership from the Biodiversity Institute, Kansas Biological Survey, and the Kansas Geological Survey, which will transition to the ETE-SSC on July 5th. The process review was completed for these areas as well.
- Version 2 of the Summer Pay Collection (SPC) system went live. Staff across campus were trained in how to use the system.